Here i am again.... blogging while at work... but there is nothing to do... I just finished Chosen, the third book of the House of Night series. things are starting to pick up. The second book Betrayal was pretty weak, and the third book has so much drama in it. Also, the girl acts so stupid, it frustrates me. If I were the main character, I'd be woopin asses in the story and come up with sneaky, coniving plots. Fuahahahah cuz thats just how creative I am...
So.... Lets get into my head just a bit huh??
I wonder if I'll ever get a boyfriend... I've never dated in my life so far... I think i'm pretty attractive. I've got a cute face with shiny, mischievous eyes. I'm athletic so my body is in good shape... In my opinion, my personality is fun and stuff... Maybe i'm just too tough... My friends tell me that because i'm so independent, that sort of scares guys away.
Apparently they want someone who is soft, warm, someone who they can take care of. haha. if that is true, it would mak sense. I'm quite an independent person. When my parents wanted to teach me how to properly do a front stroke, i was like "NO NO NO!! I DO IT MY SELF!! I DO IT MYSELF!!" of course this was when i was... oh.. lets say... 3 lol. And i already knew how to dress myself when i was really young. If we were gona go out, i would put on my shoes and clothes myself. i didnt need anyones help. My parents told me they didnt even need to teach me how to walk. One day i just got up by myself and started walking/running around. I laugh everytime i think of that image or if i talk about it with my family or friends....
I dont really get emotionally attatched to people.... Also, i dont like having bodily contact. I like to keep my personal space to myself. I dont even hug... I get really uncomfortable and stuff. Even my mom and most of my family dont hug me... No it is not sad and No I am not an abused child. I just dont like close bodily contact. Thats all..
It would be interesting to have a boyfriend. But he would have to beable to put up with alot lol. For instance, I dont like holding hands and as I just mentioned, hugging is a no no. If any guy that wants to be with me expects anything more than... sitting within 3inches of eachother, then TOO BAD!! lol If he's even thinking of the dirty then he shouldnt even try. I belong to no one and i will not give myself to anyone unless i choose to. If he threatens to break up with me then fine, go cry like a little bitch. I dont care, Do you think i'm like those self pitying little girls that blame themselves when their boyfriend abuses them (emotionally/physically/mentally)? Ha! No!
Oh man... What to do... College... Boys.... Economy.... Life..... Man i want a glass of milk.
Hey, you gotta trust somebody sometime, or you'll be alone... forever... ... ... -screams- MUAHAHAHAA! Yeah. I can vouch for the don't get within three inches of you think though LOL
ReplyDelete